Go to Top

How To Qualify For Financial Aid

If you want to qualify and apply for financial aid, please submit your Fafsa form at the link provided below.


If you need help with filling out the form, here is an informative video to help you.


To expedite your enrollment process, please bring with you the following documents:

– 2012 income tax return (if under 24/yrs old, please bring your parents/legal guardians taxes as well as yours)
– Birth certificate or Passport
– California Drivers license or ID
– Social Security Card
– High school deploma or GED Certificate

All documents are mandatory and must be originals, except your taxes may be a copy.

Once all documents have been verified, we can quickly enroll you, and get you into the classroom of your choice by next Monday.