- Must have CA Manicurist license (5 years experience is preferred). Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment .
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities.
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem solving skills.
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Must have superior organizational skills. Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule –
- MUST HAVE WEEKEND, HOLIDAY AND SOME EARLY MORNING/MIDDAY/LATE EVENING WEEKDAY AVAILABILITYPhysical Requirements:
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment. Must be able to kneel, bend, reach and sit for long durations of time.
Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 20 lbs
Please list what services you can perform including: mani/pedis, acrylics, designs, 3D designs, hand painting, waxing, facials, massage and lash extensions.
|Job Category||Esthetician, Manicurist|