Avoid Pitfalls of Student Loans by Applying for Beauty School Scholarships!
Student loans, shmudent loans! We have all heard at least one friend complain about student loan debt. Truth is, beauty students end up paying twice as much at schools that offer loans vs. schools that do not. And with interest? Ain’t nobody got time for that. Imagine the freedom of graduating without debt!
By attending a cosmetology or barbering arts program that doesn’t offer student loans you could avoid the potential pitfalls of student loan debt. Unexpected expenses, changes to an individual’s financial situation, high interest rates and limited deferral options are significant disadvantages of student loans.
So are student loans a necessary evil standing between you and a barbering arts or cosmetology education? Not anymore. At Western Beauty Institute we offer several program options to accommodate our students’ busy schedules and provide flexible tuition payment plans that fit a variety of budgets.
Our cosmetology and barbering arts students complete advanced classes and gain skills in cutting edge beauty services such as Brazilian hair treatments, eyelash extensions and more. We do everything we can to make sure our students maximize their value and potential in today’s competitive beauty industry.
We put together a list of scholarship programs for Cosmetology, Esthetics, Barbering and Nail Technology students. Taking the time and diligence to apply for these scholarships can significantly reduce out of pocket tuition expenses. These programs offer beauty school scholarships for prospective, currently enrolled and continuing education students:
1. The Joe Francis Haircare Scholarship Foundation – https://www.joefrancis.com/apply
2. Beauty School Directory – http://www.beautyschoolsdirectory.com/cosmetology-school-scholarships.php
3. Beauty Changes Lives Foundation – http://beautychangeslives.org/scholarships/
4. Keller Cosmetology & Barber School Scholarship – https://keller4salon.com/blogs/keller-international-blog/1000-beauty-school-scholarship
5. Buy-Rite Annual Beauty Scholarship for Cosmetology students – https://www.buyritebeauty.com/scholarships/
6. Rosy Salon Software Cosmetology Scholarship – https://www.rosysalonsoftware.com/rosy-scholarship-program/
These invaluable scholarship opportunities are a great way to fund your beauty school education. Remember to apply by the deadlines and good luck in your beauty career!